FREE Online Meditation, Tai Chi or Qi Gong Consultation Session
Your body is a temple, the vehicle for your higher awareness to manifest love, forgiveness and care for nature and those around you...
If you are looking for a little support I can offer one 15 minute online session AT NO COST.
We can offer you ANY ONE of the following sessions:
#: A quick 15 minute Taiji (Tai Chi) warm exercise Free:
- Mindful movement
- Ease stiff muscles and joins
- Connect mind with body
- Energise and relax
#: A gentle Qi Gong 15 minute session to relax and energise Free:
- Culitvate "Qi" - through deep breathing
- Energise and oxygenate the system
- Learn energising movement
#: A free 15 minute "Guarding The One" meditation session (Recommended by cardiologists*)
- Quick method proven to relax one very quickly
- Sitting meditation you can do throughout the day
- Focus on something that takes your mind away from things
#: A Quick 15 minute IChing Consultation (Like Tarot) - ask one specific question:
- Access your subconscious through the divination method
- Get an objective view on an important question
- Get ideas to help you move forwards
- Get insight into a particular situation, often a deeper psychic meaning
If you would like a consultation just call Caspar on Telephone number: 07542 434 172. If you are calling outside of the UK call: +44 7542 434 172.
Or simply fill in our contact form specifying you would like a free 15 minute consultation.
I look forward hearing from you soon! In the meantime relax...
*: Dr Herbert Benson MD is the Director Emeritus of the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine and Mind Body Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School. He is the author or co-author of more than 180 scientific publications and twelve books.
Dr. Benson is a pioneer in mind body medicine, one of the first Western physicians to bring spirituality and healing into medicine. In his 40+ year career, he has defined the relaxation response and continues to contribute to research into its efficacy in counteracting the harmful effects of stress. Dr. Benson’s work extends from the laboratory to the clinic to Asian field expeditions and serves as a bridge between medicine and religion, East and West, mind and body, and belief and science